Lorna’s genealogy precepts:
- always squirrel everything away – those nuts will come in useful someday
- be able to find your nuts
- help others – your turn will come
- stop every so often to re-evaluate:
- where you’ve got too
- where you are going too, and
- review what you’ve already got
- don’t restrict your thinking on where/when something happened
- have patience
- RECORD YOUR SOURCES – what you found, where and when you found it, evaluated for reliability (why was it produced? when? transcript, copy, or original?)
What you can find here:
- general notes of a genealogical nature
- the genie services I offer
- together with linked sub-sections of assorted workshops and courses (some content for registered users only).
You may have been looking for my family tree, one name studies (FAIRBAIRN, RUNCIMAN), or dna projects instead?