Lorna’s genealogy precepts:
- always squirrel everything away – those nuts will come in useful someday
- be able to find your nuts
- help others – your turn will come
- stop every so often to re-evaluate:
- where you’ve got too
- where you are going too, and
- review what you’ve already got
- don’t restrict your thinking on where/when something happened
- have patience
- RECORD YOUR SOURCES – what you found, where and when you found it, evaluated for reliability (why was it produced? when? transcript, copy, or original?)
What you can find here:
- general notes of a genealogical nature
- the genie services I offer
- together with linked sub-sites of more targetted presentation and course notes (some content for registered users only).
You may have been looking for my family tree, one name studies (FAIRBAIRN, RUNCIMAN), or dna projects instead?